Sunday, June 1, 2014

Plans for the Week: June 1 - June 7


Share/Bookmark
If I decide to crochet this week, I will be finishing up some projects that are still sitting there. "Fantasm Shawl in Turmeric" is only like four rows from done, but I can't get myself in gear to do them, so that's first on my list to finish up.

Then I have a "Tessellating Pine Cone Shawl in Fiesta Coffee" that I started a few days ago. It's going well, and honestly, it's about half done (it's going that well). I got all that done in one day, so it shouldn't take me much longer to finish it if I can sit down and focus on crochet.

I have another shawl called "Skull Shawl in Shaded Denim" that I have started and frogged several times. I don't know if it's the pattern or if it's just me trying to do a pattern with all my kids screaming in my ears and interrupting my counting, but something isn't working out right.

And my last project that is sitting in the queue that I have started in a "Crochet Linen Scarf in Camouflage." I find that the Linen Stitch looks best with ombred yarns.


Those are my plans for the week if I decide to pick up my hooks. I may just end up writing some more though, so my "What I Did" post on Saturday may still be empty.

No comments: