Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday's WIPs


Share/Bookmark
I'm very slowly finishing up projects, but I keep finding old ones that I bagged up and forgot about, or tossed in my yarn cabinet while I was in "unpacking" mode and just forgot about it.

I'm still working on my Fantasm shawl in Turmeric that I honestly haven't touched all week.


The Tetris Blanket is coming along. I found some more green, so I'm working on that at the moment, then I'll move to the next color that I have in supply.



And I have this fluffy cloud-like blue and white baby blanket that I found stuffed in the back of my yarn cabinet. I almost overlooked it as a bag of scrap fabric because it was shoved in a grocery bag. I only realized it was a project because I left the hook in it and I felt that when I moved it.



And of course, I'm still working on my bunnies. I've made two heads since this photo.




The problem I'm running into is that any project that has a pattern I really have to focus on can't be worked on during "kids awake" hours, which means that I can only work on them after they go to bed. And by that point in the day, I'm braindead. They are slowly getting done though.

No comments: