Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday's WIPs: May 21


Share/Bookmark
I still have several items that are works in progress (WIPs).

My Coffee Granny Triangle Shawl has been in timeout while I waited for the two more skeins that I needed to finish it. They should be here tomorrow or the day after, so hopefully, I'll get that finished this week (before Saturday).

The Fantasm Shawl in Turmeric is coming along nicely. I'm hoping to have it done by Saturday as well, but it may end up being a WIP for next week as well. It's a more complicated pattern, so I can only work on it when all the kids are entertained or when they are sleeping (that means not very often).

And my Tetris Blanket is coming along nicely. The purple is completely done. I'll have all the yellows done soon. I'm waiting on the green, red, orange, black, and the rest of the blue to arrive. I apparently need to order another skein of grey. I was one block away from being done with the grey. I hate it when that happens.


Those are my current WIPs. I have some smaller projects too, but they'll be done by the end of the day, so no point in calling them WIPs.

No comments: