Sunday, May 11, 2014

Plans: May 11 - May 17


Share/Bookmark
This is a week of finishing up projects. I will be working on:

1) The Tetris Blanket -- Still waiting on my husband to buy my last few colors that I need, but I've gone as far as I can go with the green and the purple. The red and gray are done, and I'm working on the yellow squares now.

2) Fantasm in Turmeric -- I can only work on this one after my kids have gone to bed, so it's taking longer than it probably should. I only have two more repeats of the pattern rows before it is done, however.

3) Blue Baby Cloud Blanket -- I found this one in a bag that had been buried in the bottom of my yarn closet. It's maybe four rows away from being complete.


4) Snuggle Bunnies -- I'm beginning to feel like Dr. Frankenstein with these guys. I'm still making heads for these guys. One or two more, then I'll start on ears.   

No comments: