Sunday, May 25, 2014

Plans for the Week: May 25 - May 31


Share/Bookmark
I'm aiming towards a quiet week this week. I have several crochet projects lined up, but I haven't even started a foundation chain on them, so they can sit up there a bit longer. I have enough items photographed to get me through listing an item every day in my shop through July 31. And I still have a large box in my bedroom of items to photograph. So, I'm not in a rush to crochet more just yet. I may make some jewelry if the muse calls me, but I really just want to focus on my writing this week.

I took a few days and really pushed myself to start brainstorming and jotting down ideas again. And now, the flood has begun. I got all my pieces printed off and organized into binders, and I have been tossing out ideas since then. I'm hoping to be able to start on outlines this week for a few of the novels.


I'm going to also try to find two literary magazines that I can send two short stories to for a chance at publication. They are as finished as I can get them, so they need to move along.

No comments: