Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday's WIPs: April 30


Share/Bookmark
I really have not completed a lot of crocheting this week. I worked a little bit on my snuggle bunnies -- made more poof tails and finished crocheting a pair of ears, but I think this bunny is going to stay with my baby girl because she's already named it, and it's in the rainbow yarn that she likes. No big deal, because I have plenty more colors to choose from.




I also started working on the Fantasm Shawl in Knit Picks Palette – Turmeric. This is definitely a piece that will need blocking, unless the border put on at the end helps to flatten it out a bit. As you can see from the picture, mine is curling up some. And it's not my tension. It is coming along well, especially considering that it's worked in Fingering weight yarn, which I really don't like working with, but I have a massive collection of (husband went shopping online for me when they had a sale—love the yarn, just prefer worsted weight or thicker, usually.) I may be doing this shawl in several colors since I have three skeins of each color and about 16 different colors. We'll see.



And I found this project shoved in my little work bucket that I apparently forgot about.  It's the beginning two rows of a gypsy headscarf in a charcoal shimmery yarn.


No comments: