Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Share the Love: Handmade Fuzzy


Share/Bookmark

Featured Artists

This Weeks Featured Artist on Share the Love, Blogger’s Unite is Frauke Avent of Handmade Fuzzy! At Handmade Fuzzy you will find Knit and Crochet Creations. There is something for everyone in this Zibbet Shop!

Meet Frauke Avent:

I am a German feeling at home in the US. To fight the homesickness that sometimes sneaks up on me, I use my crafts as an outlet. I knit, crochet and sew. All of my things are one of a kind. I love to try out new things. Go have a look and find something you like !!

I constantly have some creative projects going on, some knitted, some crocheted. I have been a needler since my youth and love it. Coming up with new ideas and creations is what I enjoy doing. My one-of-a-kind items are ready to ship from my smoke-free home. I also love doing custom orders.

Find Handmade Fuzzy On:
Zibbet
Blog
Facebook
Google+


No comments: