Sunday, April 6, 2014

Plans for the Week: April 6 - April 12


Share/Bookmark
This week's line-up is still mostly crochet, if not all crochet. Due to a few yarn donations, my acquired collection has outgrown it's boundaries (it doesn't fit in the armoire anymore). A lot of it is just odds and ends though. Not really enough for a hat, but a decent amount to do something with. This is going to be headband and childrens' hats week, I think. I have pulled several patterns from Ravelry.com, and I'm hoping to make at least 5 unique patterns before Saturday.



Project 3: The Genius Headband (no, I didn't name it)

Project 4: Shell Stitch Beanie (this is my fall-back hat for when I have more than 10 yards of yarn, but less than 40 yards)

Project 5: Little Flowers


We will also be planting the majority of our garden this week, so I may not get a lot of crochet work done, but I'll post what I complete.  

No comments: