Sunday, April 20, 2014

Plans for the Week: April 20 - April 26


Share/Bookmark
This will hopefully be my final week of crocheting small projects from partial skeins for a while. I have made a lot of new items, but I still have a few more skeins to work with. I will be spending a lot of my time in the kitchen this week restocking my freezer with baked-up goodness, so I am only going to plan some quick crochets for larger sets. I've been thinking for a while now about making up a set of buy -n- sell fruits and vegetables for every toddler/child's first market stand, and although I had made up a few patterns on my own, I had a few vegetables that were fast becoming the bane of my crochet existence (darn you, corn on the cob, darn you!). So I went digging for patterns. Finally found a set at Drops Designs: http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/us/pattern.php?id=5835&lang=us


I will be making some of those pieces this week when my oven and I give out.

No comments: