I actually didn't crochet much this week. I spent most of it cleaning up little organizational messes that have been piling up since we moved here. I had access to everything, but it was literally piled up wherever I could find a spot that would hold it. And only about half of it had been photographed. So I was working on that this week.
It's still in a few piles here and there, but it has been packaged and labeled so that I do at least know what is in each box. I have pictures of all the items, but I think I may have to retake some of them because the lighting was really bad on some of them. And I have a running inventory that is completely current and actually typed up for a change.
I've joined the 21st century on databases! Yay!