Sunday, March 23, 2014

On the Agenda -- March 23 - 29


Share/Bookmark
There are a lot of projects I want to complete this week to add to my inventory.

Jewelry-wise, I have two or three chainmail earring patterns that I have designed that I want to put into use. It will take me some time to add all the seed beads to the rings, so I'm not entirely sure if I will get them done this week, but I will do as much as I can on them. With four kids, I have to pick and choose projects that I can either complete in a small amount or time, or choose projects that I can put down and pick back up a lot without having to put it all away each time. Chainmailing doesn't work that way.

Crochet-wise, I want to finish up all my cotton yarn by turning them into coasters. I only have one color in any quantity large enough to make washcloths, so I'll work on those when I can, but I really want to finish up the smaller bits first so I can clean out my yarn bin on my side table.

I also want to use up some of my odds and ends to make some drink cozies, shell stitched hats for babies, and maybe make some granny squares for future projects. I always keep small granny squares stashed away to stitch together eventually.


No comments: