Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Share the Love: April's Dawn Creations


Share/Bookmark

April’s Dawn Creations



Custom Order Quilts for Your Memories!


 April’s Dawn Creations

Unique Handmade Gifts for Any Occasion
April’s Dawn Creations makes Gifts for Any Occasion! I am a local artist who enjoys all sorts of crafting and creative projects. All of my products are the result of many years of crafting passed down to me from more than three generations of crafters. With a geneology linked to the Native American tribes, I try to incorporate that aspect of my crafts and artwork in the products I sell.
I both create and market many handmade products most of which are fiber arts, quilting, and wood works. These items are great for gifts, special occasions, or for yourself. Everything is handmade by me, or a select few of my close relatives.

Artfire
Facebook 
ShopHandmade

No comments: