Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday's Madness: Oct 8


Share/Bookmark
Here we are once again.  It's Monday morning, and I have to figure out what I need to work on this week.  I'm running low on items to list in the shop that are ready for listing (ie they have photographs and written descriptions), so I need to get photographs of my new items, and finish up a few items that need their ends woven in.  So without further ado, here is what I hope to accomplish this week.

  • Photograph my Halloween items and prepare them for listing
  • Photograph my other new items and prepare them for listing (but after Halloween items are done)
  • Weave in ends on four hats
  • Crochet up my odds 'n ends into key fobs, flowers, and drink cozies, depending on available lengths.
  • Update my database (I'm behind...again)
Those are my plans for the week, on top of writing my blog posts, writing up a pattern, and listing and promoting new items.

No comments: