Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekly Plans: 9-10 through 9-15


Share/Bookmark
Now that I have three children at home all the time to contend with during the day, I've learned to not expect a lot to be accomplished on a day to day basis.  I did manage to get a bunch done yesterday, organization and weekly-preparation wise, but that was a fluke.  My major plans for the week are to:

  • Make a list of my Works in Progress (WIPs) and try to at least finish the small ones up and make some progress on the big ones.  (I know I have at least four full-size blankets in progress for family members.)
  • Finish editing my photos and prepare descriptions for listing them on my Artfire shop.  (My pictures are still no where near great, but they are the best I can do with what I have right now.)
  • Pre-write all blog entries that I can for the week.
  • Schedule what I can through HootSuite for the week.
  • Weave in (A LOT) of ends on keychains and add the rings so the items will be finished.
  • Try to get decent photos of my bracelets and keychains once my new photo props get here
Hopefully, I can get a large amount of that done before the week is over.

No comments: