- Make a list of my Works in Progress (WIPs) and try to at least finish the small ones up and make some progress on the big ones. (I know I have at least four full-size blankets in progress for family members.)
- Finish editing my photos and prepare descriptions for listing them on my Artfire shop. (My pictures are still no where near great, but they are the best I can do with what I have right now.)
- Pre-write all blog entries that I can for the week.
- Schedule what I can through HootSuite for the week.
- Weave in (A LOT) of ends on keychains and add the rings so the items will be finished.
- Try to get decent photos of my bracelets and keychains once my new photo props get here
Monday, September 10, 2012
Weekly Plans: 9-10 through 9-15
Now that I have three children at home all the time to contend with during the day, I've learned to not expect a lot to be accomplished on a day to day basis. I did manage to get a bunch done yesterday, organization and weekly-preparation wise, but that was a fluke. My major plans for the week are to: