Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday To-Do: Week of 9/17 to 9/22


Share/Bookmark
I actually managed to finish up several projects last week, but I failed to write the What I Made This Week post for Saturday, so I'm going to include it here in a list.

I finished:

Red Loom Hat - Infant 0-3 months
Blue and White Granny Square Blanket
Silk Lined Black Slouchy Hat (Custom Order)
Black Beanie - Adult (Custom Order)

This week, I'll be:

  • Finishing up several toddler hats that I have planned
  • Sewing and weaving in the ends on a lot of keychains
  • Entering the information for the toddler hats and keychains into the database
  • And attempting to make a second crochet coupon organizer from the now-written pattern to see if I wrote the pattern correctly.  If I did, it'll be posted on Thursday as a free pattern.

No comments: