Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Madness


Share/Bookmark
Monday has rolled around again.  I'm starting to call my Monday planning "Monday Madness."  I always plan to accomplish way too much stuff during the week on my Mondays.  But I will continue to do so because it gets all my ideas down in one place, and even if I don't get it all done during the week, I can roll it over to the next and keep going.

This week, I plan to:

  • Make at least two more Candy Corn hats
  • Make a couple of Pumpkin Hats
  • Design a Frankenstein Hat
  • Make a few Eyeball Hacky Sacks
  • Make a Witch Hat or two
  • Make a Ghost Hat or two
  • Maybe make a few Spider plushies
  • Make a Black Cat Hat or two 
As you can see, I'm finishing up the last bit of my Halloween products.  I plan to list it all on October 1st and 2nd, so I'm trying to get it all done beforehand.  I only have a few more days to finish the task.

No comments: