Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Featured Artisan – Tracy Cornell of The Handmaden Soap Company


Share/Bookmark

Featured Artsian – Share the Love, Blogger’s Unite

This weeks Featured Artisan is Tracy Cornell – The Handmade Soap Company (formerly Braggin’ Rights Bath) Indulge yourself in luxury with these wonderful bath and body products!

About The Handmaden Soap Company

My name is Tracy, I am the owner and creator of all of the products at The Handmaden Soap Company- formerly Braggin’ Rights Bath & Spa.  I began selling my bath & spa product line on Etsy in Jan. 2010. However, I have been creating this type of item for many years.
My mother was very knowledgeable in natural concoctions, including homemade beauty products. She taught me how to make scrubs, hair masques, facial treatments, etc.as I was growing up- with items that you generally would have in your kitchen cupboards. There werealways many hardcover books with tips, tricks, etc.; not to mention all of the “hand me down” recipes from my relatives.
A lot has changed since then, but my commitment to quality, yet affordable luxury bath & spa products remains the same. My knowledge in the industry has increased considerably as well. I still believe that you shouldn’t have to spend a fortune to feel like a million bucks.

You can find the Handmade Soap Company on:

1 comment:

Tracy Cornell said...

Thank you for posting my feature!
Tracy