Saturday, July 21, 2012

7/21/12 - What I Did This Week


Share/Bookmark
This is going to be a rather short post because I honestly haven't lifted a crochet hook or a set of knitting needles all week.  In the last month or so of being pregnant, I pretty much became listless.  I was still making things, but I couldn't find the mental capacity to focus on keying in the new parts and products into the database for accurate pricing.  Since Seth arrived last week, I've been able to focus a little better, and I've been playing "Catch-Up."

I've managed to key most of yarn-type parts into the database, and the majority of my yarn items are keyed in as well.  I do still have a box or two of items that need to be added, but they are in the studio which is currently blocked by a stack of boxes that I am not permitted to lift at the moment, so they'll have to wait.  My jewelry is not entered in the system yet, but neither are the parts that make the jewelry.  They should have been keyed in a long time ago, but I had to go through all my beads and rings and such and clean out the pieces that I'd never use before I could go keying them into the database of parts that I will be using.

All in all....I think I'll be crocheting next week because I'm sick of data entry.  LOL.

No comments: