Thursday, June 23, 2011

Early Morning Laugh


Share/Bookmark
So, I crawl out of bed this morning, blissfully happy because Lil' Man FINALLY slept through an entire night (I'll take 9:00 to 5:30 any day!), and I walked around the end of the cribs to this funny moment:




Yes, that is Lil' Man's walker.

Yes, that is Lil' Bit in Lil' Man's walker.

I figured that since she only weighs about five pounds more than him that she wasn't really breaking any weight limits on it, and since I keep a close eye on them anyway that she wasn't going to hurt herself in it anymore than she hurts herself when she launches herself off the bed after jumping on it.

She's a fuddy duddy sometimes, that's for sure.

Now she is over here stabbing her mega blocks with her breakfast fork.

And I'm off to take out the trash before the trashman gets here. :o)

Happy Thursday!

No comments: