Sunday, May 29, 2011

Technology Fail


Share/Bookmark

Well, I was going to start a new series of blog posts yesterday that were going to highlight all the things I had worked on during the week, starting with the finished items waiting to be listed on my storefront to the current works-in-progress.  But my hateful, cheap camera finally gave up the ghost yesterday, I think.  I open it up, it plays the boot up video and sound, then the screen goes blank and it shuts off.  It has brand new batteries, so I know that isn't the problem. 

It's been doing odd things like this for months.  At Anna's birthday party, it took two pictures of the cake, and about 3 seconds of video.  The rest of said video and all the rest of the pictures I took were solid black.  So, I'm in the market for a new camera.  I'm going to try to see if I can find a decent one with a case and a tripod, so I can use it for personal and business photos without getting massive blurred photos.

Unfortunately, it decided to stop working right as I was trying to take the photos of the June giveaway item, so I'm going to have to try to see if I can get an okay picture with the flatbed scanner today.  I really don't want to have just an okay picture for the giveaway, but I really don't want to skip the giveaway either.  So, I'll figure something out.

Other than that, it's a typical Sunday for us.  Anna is playing, Sammy is in his bouncer, and Sam is sleeping.  I do wish it would either go on and rain or clear up and be sunny.  Seems like the weather can't make it's mind up.

But I'm out to play with the kids.  Later.

No comments: