Thursday, March 31, 2011

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week: Where are they now?


Share/Bookmark
Whatever happened to your __________?

Write about the fate of a past knitting project. Whether it be something that you crocheted or knitted for yourself or to give to another person. An item that lives with you or something which you sent off to charity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is either going to be really easy to write about or really hard. Once again, I do not have many pictures, if any because I didn't even own a digital camera until about a year ago, and nine times out of ten, the batteries are dead in it because it drains batteries really fast. Most of my completed projects have only been dishcloths, facial scrubbies/coasters, or loom-knitted hats. I only have one project that I have ever finished that wasn't one of the previously listed items and that was Anna's monkey. That is the project that I am the most proud of, and since it was made recently, I can tell you that it is sitting in the plastic shopping cart that my daughter got for her birthday from her "great-aunt" Angela, along with the three stuffed bunnies and the singing stuffed cow that she got. All of my other items are either in the linen closet in the hall, or stuffed in one of the kids' dresser drawers waiting for the snowy weather to reappear next winter.

No comments: