My name is Lorena and my shop is called Lolodaisy. (http://lolodaisy.etsy.com) I started it in May, but I am having tons of fun with it. Lolodaisy sells dolls, bags, and aprons.
1. When and why did you start crafting?
I can't even remember when I started crafting. I just know that I always loved making crafts!
2. What do you enjoy most about your crafting?
I love creating things. It gives me that instant happiness to see that what I had imagined came to life.
3. How did you find out about Etsy and why did you start selling there?
A friend had told me about Etsy because she saw how I was always creating bags and dolls. She said she thought they were good enough to sell. So I just thought I might as well take a shot at it. I thought "what have i got to lose?"
4. What is the hardest thing to do for your shop or you dislike the most about selling online?
I think the worst part about having a shop is waiting for people to hear about me and respond. But, I quickly fixed that by making something else I love.
5. Do you rely on Etsy to help pay bills or is it mainly for fun & extra spending money?
Etsy is just something i started doing for fun. I thought it might be interesting. It turns out that i have had a few sales out of just having fun!
6. Have you tried or do you sell in offline shops? Do you enjoy that more or less than Etsy & why?
I haven't tried to sell in offline shops yet. I have a feeling that people are more eager to buy something if it is right in font of there eyes. I think they like that satisfaction of getting what they bought right away. Then again, being on the internet means that more people have the chance to see your work.
7. Where else can you be found online?
I can also be found on Face book and I have my own blog that is still a work in progress. I also have my own website (www.lolodaisy.com) but it is still under construction.
|Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade|