Thursday, August 6, 2009

Featured Artist: Kym Tolson of Hypnotransformations


Share/Bookmark

My new blog feature was due to begin tomorrow, but since I will be leaving early in the morning and will not be returning until late in the evening, I will begin the new schedule one day early. Today, I present Kym Tolson of Hypnotransformations.

* * * * * * * * *

My name is Kym Tolson. I am a Hypnotherapist certified by the National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists. My hypnotherapy sessions are available as a CD or as an mp3 download. The hypnosis sessions allow you to be hypnotized whenever you have a spare hour to spend transforming your life.

1. When and why did you start crafting?

I actually have two shops on ETSY one for my pottery and one for my hypnosis CD and mp3 business. I started making pottery during the mid-90's and I became a hypnotherapist about five years ago.

2. What do you enjoy most about your crafting?

My favorite part is getting feedback about all the wonderful changes my hypnosis session make in people's lives. It actually makes my day =)

3. How did you find out about Etsy and why did you start selling there?

My sister told me about ETSY she is also a potter and started selling on ETSY about six months before I did.

4. What is the hardest thing to do for your shop or you dislike the most about selling online?

The hardest thing is actually recording my hypnosis sessions. I do literally make them at home and sometimes it's hard to get a quality recording. Recently, I got some really great software that allows me to edit the recordings more.

5. Do you rely on Etsy to help pay bills or is it mainly for fun & extra spending money?

The money I make from ETSY goes right into my travel fund. I have always had a strong desire to see other parts of the world and other cultures. So far, I've been able to go to Mexico. I'm planning to travel to Nicaragua in November.

6. Have you tried or do you sell in offline shops? Do you enjoy that more or less than Etsy? Why?

I haven't tried to sell offline.

7. Where else can you be found online?

Artfire, 1000 markets, Zibbet, Bonanzle, and Shop Handmade.
I also have a blog at www.hypnotransformations.blogspot.com

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
hypnotransformations.etsy.com

1 comment:

Hypnotransformations said...

Thank you for featuring me! My entire ETSY shop is on sale right now!