Saturday, May 30, 2009

Starting Today...


Share/Bookmark
As of today, I no longer have an Etsy shop. The address is still valid until the Etsy Admins decide to close it down, but my entire shop is now available at http://jessicacjewelry.artfire.com.

Many people have asked me why I am moving. For one, Etsy never really had the appeal that would bring people to my store. I felt as though my chainmaille works did not belong. For other major reasons, I couldn't run two shops with a baby, and Artfire just seems better to me. It's more customizable; my store doesn't look just like everyone else's.

So, please, update your bookmark for my shop and join me at http://jessicacjewelry.artfire.com for more great chainmaille designs.

1 comment:

Dan Felstead said...

Jessica...good for you. I am thinking about moving to Artsfire as well...just haven't had the time to make the switch. With my photography, it is hard to get the traffic to the shop. As I look at other photo shops on ETSY...they don't seem to get as much traffic as othe shops as well. I will be watching to see how you like it...good luck.

Dan