Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Bracelet: Bright Aluminum Romanov Weave with Fire-Polished Beads


Share/Bookmark

This is the second part of my Romanov line of jewelry. The earrings were made a long time ago, and they have been listed on my Etsy for a while. (Well, the clip-on version has. I have regular earhook versions, but I have yet to take a picture or get them listed.) This bracelet took me a while to make, but it has already becoming a stunning favorite amongst my pieces. Everyone who has seen this piece is amazed at how light it is compared to it's bulkiness.

It will be listed on my Etsy and Artfire shortly, and the necklace will soon follow. :o)

4 comments:

The Beading Gem said...

Lovely bracelet! I love the Romanov weave too which shows off the focal beads so well. Pearl

Youvegotmaille said...

This is gorgeous! I keep meaning to make some Romanov stuff but never seem to get around to it.

LB Accessories said...

What a beautiful bracelet, lovely work!

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

Beautiful! It looks like sooo much work! I love chainmaille, but I don't have the patience to do it.