Thursday, March 19, 2009

Quick Update!


Share/Bookmark
Sorry it has been so long since I have gotten in here and written. It's been very overwhelming here on my end of the world. Baby girl is due to arrive tomorrow, and we are beginning to think she'll actually be here then. I'm at home dealing with my nausea issues again, but I'm also timing and counting contractions. We really are hoping that she will be here within the next couple of days. My husband is so excited that he's practically beside himself.

We've almost gotten the baby's room ready, but we still have more time. She won't be sleeping in there for a while because that room doesn't have heat at the moment. She'll be camping out in a bassinet in our room for a while anyway until we can get into a routine with her of some sorts.

Just wanted to drop in real quick and let everyone know what is going on. I've been working some on my craft room, but I am having to be really careful since I am about to pop out a kid. It'll get done more quickly once I am home with her.

I will stop in again soon, hopefully with baby pictures. :o)

4 comments:

Dan Felstead said...

Jessica...
Good luck with the delivery and we will wait for the pictures! I know this has to be an exciting time in your life.

Dan

andrea said...

Wow,congratulations.Wishing you the best.Take it easy.
Andrea

Geekbride said...

I'm praying for a safe delivery, a healthy baby, and that your epidural doesn't wear off before she arrives!

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

Bless you! I hope she comes tomorrow and everything goes perfect and mostly painless! :)
Congratulations and good luck.