Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quick Update


Share/Bookmark
I'm so sorry that it has been like a week or more since I have posted. I was mulling over the idea of expanding my current store with new items that aren't jewelry-related or opening a second store; then I came down with the flu. Flu + Pregnant do not go together at all. I have never been so tired in my entire life. But on a good note, the entire time I got to nap, rest, and think things through.

I decided that I am going to keep everything in one store at first, being that a) everyone who knows about my business already knows my website address at Etsy, b) I will have a baby to take care of here shortly and won't have time to keep one shop up and running, much less two, and c) the bigger selection will probably bring more visitors and potential buyers to my shop, so we'll see if it works.

Just wanted to give a quick update today. I'm at work this morning, very tired, and have to go to the doctor for the third time this week here shortly, so I need to get a few things done.

4 comments:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

Bless your heart!♥ I'm sorry you've been sick. That really sucks.
I think you can do okay with one shop, just use your sections. Then if it gets really big, you can open a new one.
Feel better!

OliveStreetStudio said...

Oh, I remember being sick, tired, rundown while pregnant and it isn't fun. Rest all you can now bc while everyone told me and I refused to believe it, you really DO need to nap when the baby naps. Can't wait to see your new items! I think one shop is ok- I just added a few pairs of earrings to my baby shop...

CountryDreaming said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Take real good care with that baby on the way. And I'll definitely be checking out your shop to see your new offerings!

andrea said...

Oh ,I do hope you feel better soon...
Andrea