Sunday, January 18, 2009

Putting my Eggs in Another Basket


Share/Bookmark
Just a quick entry today. I've been selling on Etsy since November 2007, and I've participated in a few local craft shows. We've been working on getting the store name out there, but it seems to have it's slow and busy days. Just recently, everyone on Etsy has been tossing around the idea of joining Artfire as well. There have been a lot of pros and cons hashed about, and even a few heated arguments, but I made my decision based on what I saw; not on what others told me to see.

I decided to open an Artfire shop and give it a go for a year or so to see how it fairs. I'm still working on setting it up, but it will be available soon at http://jessicacjewelry.artfire.com.

** UPDATE ** I am still editing my Etsy profile, biography, and shipping information. It will be updated on the site soon. Maybe tomorrow if my morning sickness settles down at all. It's been a fairly unproductive weekend. :o(

2 comments:

Carol said...

Jessica...Lots of luck to you on ArtFire. I looked it over myself, earlier in the day. I hope it's a good venue!

FishStikks said...

I signed up awhile back but haven't done anything with it yet. I have been rather slow with my etsy lately so haven't even thought about artfire.

I did want to have my name over there although now that I think about it, who else would want it, hehe.

Great blog!